paris fashion week vivienne westwood

Hit the shows again today....

The show was held at the British Embassy which is quite amazing
and as you can imagine, security was full on. Best part of going to the
embassy was to see the internals of the place. One week prior, Berni
and I stood outside the Embassy and Berni began to repeat the same
old story of how he worked in the Embassy when he was travelling at
the age of 19.  He was telling me how he wished he could go inside
and see it again. But there was so much security  we couldn't even get
close. So here I am on the inside but wished I was there with Bernard
the frenchman. I did ask around to see if anyone knew Berni and
looked on the walls for some photos of him but couldn't even see a
portrait?? Oh well!

The show preparation.

Wow! seems the show has started early with one of the hot models on the
external steps of the embassy.

The show went from room to room and around the gardens. Truly amazing!

This might have been Berni's room.

I guess models don't look nearly as good as they used to.

Neither do the on lookers. Someone famous here.

Show ends....Vivienne herself.

Hello