melma's birthday celebrationS


Lunch at Le Votaire restaurant for Melma's real birthday.

Very sophisticated, but I guess she is 70!

both 35 years old.... melma uses Olay (I mean Bloom).

Why is zac so happy? yep! Snails are on their way again at Voltaire.


So what!

Zac collects motor bikes

Dinner at Chez L'Ami Jean for the main birthday celebration. These guys
decided to serve dinner to everyone either side of Berni. They had their
arms and hands and plates crisscrossed for ten minutes as they served
everyone. We were all in fits of laughter and these two guys had no idea.
Laughing still as I write this. I guess you had to be there.

Too funny! Seriously! I was on the floor and the two guys still have no idea

Still no idea . Berni at this stage is pishing in his pants.

I told you! You had to be there........


Following morning at breakfast. Very seedy. Lots of Tartine with jam,
croissants, coffee, orange juice and I brought our own boiled eggs for
protein as we certainly have been eating enough carbs. Then we were off
to Musee d'Orsay across the road to torture Berni and Zac.